Thursday, July 19, 2018

Last blockhead and some quilting

Last Blockheads block!  Hooray!  This one, number 45, is by Jo Morton. 

I know I have more than the 48 of the program as I did several of the applique.  


I have chosen a different layout: so I will need to buy more navy in order to do this. 


Latest on the sewing machine: I finished the quilting of this wall hanging which is about 24 inches.
The five blocks were leftovers from our guild quilt which we are making for a raffle for our next quilt show in March of 19. 
Here is the front:

And here is the back, although the lighting was not great on this. 
I quilted it on my domestic sewing machine.

Just needs binding.  I don't have the black fabric. 

4 comments:

  1. Found a mottled black and finished the binding and hand sewing tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blockheads block. You did a wonderful job matching all those intersections. I really like your raffle quilt. I like the backing fabric and that you quilted it on a domestic machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your compliments and visiting my site!

      Delete
  3. Your Sampler Quilt is stunning! You have chosen the perfect layout, and I hope you can get more of the fabric you need.

    ReplyDelete