Wednesday, July 18, 2018

More Blockhead blocks

Little by little, bit by bit.
2 more 6 inch Blockheads

I have finished two more of my Blockheads blocks.
This first on is 73 pieces; I kid you not. 
This is an alternate block from Lisa Bongean for block 40.
It looks like it would be hard 
But I will say that I use Best Press prior to cutting, trying to be very precise.
You need to have an accurate 1/4 inch seam. 
I did use a product to make the 3/4 inch triangles, but still needed to trim a few.
The picture is hard to tell colors but the center background is a green
The outside is two purple fabrics.


This is another alternate block from Lisa Bongean fro block number 46.
(They are alternates for applique) 
The center star is 2 inches finished. I had to research for cutting sizes as her directions were off. 

No comments:

Post a Comment