I saw a great online UFO quarterly group on The Joyful Quilter in her July 7 post. I think I missed the deadline last night, but I want to participate on my own anyway. Summer is my best time to make progress on my projects.
1) Kim Diehl Mystery: from Simple Friendships 2
This is not mine,, but hers All my 6 different small blocks are made from 6 inch to 2 inches.
2) My mini Christmas quilt. This patchwork frames the 3 inch prints from Holly Taylor.
3) Finish Jude's 2 year old quilt. ( Yeah a little late, he just turned 5 in May.)
These are the applique blocks I have done.
4) It is not started, but I have marked the July 4th mystery from Fort Worth Fabric Studio.
I am resizing it from a 14 inch block to 8 inch block. ( 60 inches finished to about 36 inches)
5) Over the river embroidery and quilt pattern from Crabapple Hill.
This is one of my finished 3 embroidery panels sepia on beige background.
6) O.K. one more: my Thimbleblossoms pattern with the Woolies flannel fabric:
I just need this for my couch for the cold weather this year. ( Much later, I hope.