Thursday, January 13, 2022

Covid

 The downside of visiting my family in Louisiana is that somewhere along the line, I got Covid.  First, my daughter, then my husband and now me.  Good news is that with the vaccines and booster and the new variant, it is only a head cold in symptoms. So lots of tea, some sleep, and staying at home are on the menu for a few more days. Monday will be 14 days. 

Now that doesn't mean I have been sitting and doing nothing. 

In fact, I completed the binding on this table runner. Much better the 2nd time around. 



And I have been hand sewing a lot on my French challenge:
    Lots of tiny embroidery stitches.  Relaxing to do in front of the tv. 



And lastly, I started this block a year ago for the Stay at Home Round Robin.
And it took a long time to get the wool appliqued. 


I only just finished the green leaves, and need to reapply 2 of them. 
Here is a closeup so you can see the tiny beads as well. 




So this is the first week's center of the challenge and here is the link if you want to join in the 6 week challenge.

Keep stitchn.  I love to read  and be inspired by so many of your blogs. 




4 comments:

  1. glad you didn't get it bad! We are lucky right now in that most of those vaccinated don't get it bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you didn't get a strong case of COVID! You were certainly productive! Love that wool applique project as well as your cute little gnomes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, such tiny pieces in your wool applique for the center SAHRR block, and so pretty! Have fun adding the borders each week; it's going to be a pretty quilt!

    ReplyDelete