Friday, January 14, 2022

Working on the to do list

 First project for the time being: Jensen's 4K Quilt 

Originally this quilt was made for 4K for my dear grandson Jensen: 4K quilt post   in August 2020.


And he loved it.  I can still hear him saying, " You made this for ME??????"  

I could tell the teacher loved it. So much so that uniform nap towels were the required thing for this year. 

So current story, the dog chewed a hole in it.   Nonny brought it home to fix last October.


And now I have repaired it using fabric left over in my "stash".



Not too noticeable.  And the fabric is a duplicate of the machines covering the hole. 
Mission accomplished. 

  And the second project finished.  Our quilt guild makes doll quilts, pads and pillows to accompany a little wooden cradle that a woodworkers guild makes.   We were given odds and ends pieces to make the rest of the ensemble for next year. I took 3 pads made of Christmas fabrics. And I constructed 3 different patterns and fabrics for quilts and matching pillows. 

Here are the 3 quilts and matching pillows for each one. Quilts are about 8 by 13 inches. 


This one has 1 inch squares; but the other 2 have 3/4 inch units. 


This one I have shown before Christmas.  ( above)








No comments:

Post a Comment