Sunday, January 30, 2022

Piecing progress

 First I wanted to show the progress on my Stay at Home Round Robin.

This round, the 2nd one around the wool applique center, was to use diamonds. I took all week to come up with a plan.  It just came to me as I was sewing this afternoon. And I really needed to put it back into a square anyway.  So it is kind of a diamond. 



Then I worked on my hourglass blocks. I keep rearranging the colors. But then I did get this together. 

I just didn't get a picture as it didn't get pressed yet.   50  units each at 3 inches. 




Next I worked on my patchwork trees for my Christmas gnomes. 


          





Each a little different from each other and fun to figure them out.  


6 comments:

  1. I love your Round Robin block. The scalloped round is just perfect with the pretty wool flowers. The trees are super cute, too, and will be fun with the gnomes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great bunch of work!! I love your SAHRR so much. It's probably a good thing I didn't discover that quilt-along until this week, and the first parties are closed out, or I'd be piling this onto my current loads, too. :D haha! Yours is GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    Beautiful SAHRR block. Love your little
    trees...have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fabrics in your SAHRR. They're so light and fresh looking. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, you SAHRR is beautiful! Such pretty fabrics filled with happy sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your diamond turned out darling! I love the colors and how happy and springy it looks, well done. Fun colors in your hourglass design. I think the fun, be it knitting or quilting is arranging colors. It's all a gut feel it seems to me. So anxious to see Christmas Gnomes progress.
    Sandy's Space

    ReplyDelete